It’s the end of another month and time to analyze my blog’s activity.
I’ve had a great month. See my stats below with January’s stats in parentheses.
Don’t miss a post. Subscribe to my blog now, please!
Stats from Google Analytics
February 1—28, 2011
1944 visits (374)
3311 page views (596)
39 email subscribers (26)
Busiest day: Friday, February 18, 2011 (1,047)
Most popular posts with number of views:
Podcast Episode Four With Thirty-One’s Jennifer Pasalakis, 1671
A few take-aways
- The new podcast has been well-received, and Jennifer’s episode was certainly the top post. Jennifer has a huge off-line following and network, so it would be a good idea to look for other similarly connected guests for future podcasts.
- The second highest post was the announcement post of my upcoming link-up post. The post got a boost from a friend who posted the link on her Tumblr page.
- Working with others is beneficial; an important key to remember is this blog “ain’t all about me.”
Important RemindersPlease note: this blog features affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using my link, I will receive a small commission in exchange for my referral.
Latest posts by Mary Bernard (see all)
- How God Gets Our Attention - July 7, 2013
- Competition Is Irrelevant When You Follow Your Passion - May 30, 2013
- Mission Field or Mopping Floors? Following God’s Call - May 22, 2013