FaithLeaps is a brand-new book from Christian mom and entrepreneur Alyssa Avant. I’ve had the pleasure to receive an advance copy of this book for review.
I gleaned many insights from the book, but I think the most beneficial—and one that has the tendency to slip away from mind first—was that God made me who I am. God gifted me in certain ways. He gave me skills and talents. He has ordained my circumstances.
Alyssa then helped me connect the dots from identifying my passions to seeking God’s purposes for me inside those passions to eventually exploring how to profit from marrying the two. This book is beautifully written and accessible for the busy mom who may squeeze in a chapter here or there while sitting in the carpool line. But it’s also a deep read, leading you to really probe what makes you tick. Alyssa is a gifted writer—to be able to pull off simple and complex in the same book.
Are you ready to make a FaithLeap? If so, find out more:
- Tonight, March 12, 2013, at 7 p.m. central time, join Alyssa for the book’s launch party on Facebook. Lots of great prizes to give away!
- Purchase your copy of FaithLeaps either in paperback or for the Kindle at Amazon.com.
- Share links to this post on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. Tell your friends and invite them to the study.
- Follow FaithLeaps on Facebook and Twitter.
- Mark your calendars for April 1. I’ll be leading an online book study of FaithLeaps for 4 weeks. It’s free! You’ll just need to purchase (or win) a copy of the book. Leave me a comment and let me know you are interested.
I’m eager to dig even deeper into the FaithLeaps journey with you!
Oh, and make sure you check out my official review on Amazon here.
Once you’ve read the book, I’d love to hear your review. Please share!
This post features affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using my link, I will receive a small commission in exchange for my referral. I was provided a complimentary copy of the book for review. I received no additional compensation from the author and opinions are my own.
Important RemindersPlease note: this blog features affiliate links. Should you make a purchase using my link, I will receive a small commission in exchange for my referral.
Latest posts by Mary Bernard (see all)
- How God Gets Our Attention - July 7, 2013
- Competition Is Irrelevant When You Follow Your Passion - May 30, 2013
- Mission Field or Mopping Floors? Following God’s Call - May 22, 2013